Spicy Noodles~!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

m410k

Assistant Cook
Today i will introduce Korean Spicy Noodles.
It's so simple to make.
Let's try it~!

materials:noodles, sesame oil, gochujang(red pepper paste), hot Pepper
Kimchi

First step,
In a large pot, noodles with water and bring to a boil.
About 15minuets in boiling water.
And then that takes the dishes.
IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

Second step,
Put in slice kimchi, sesame oil, gochujang(red pepper paste) and slice hot Pepper
IMG_1165.jpg
IMG_1164.jpg

Last step,
Now you just mix it and enjoy~!
IMG_1166.jpg

Today i will introduce Korean Spicy Noodles.
It's so simple to make.
Let's try it~!

materials:noodles, sesame oil, gochujang(red pepper paste), hot Pepper
Kimchi

First step,
In a large pot, noodles with water and bring to a boil.
About 15minuets in boiling water.
And then that takes the dishes.
View attachment 22491

View attachment 22492

Second step,
Put in slice kimchi, sesame oil, gochujang(red pepper paste) and slice hot Pepper
View attachment 22493
View attachment 22494

Last step,
Now you just mix it and enjoy~!
View attachment 22495

Thanks for posting this! What kind of kimchi do you use?

Very nice, we used to live right by a great Korean restaurant, I used to order Nacji Bokum and ho pang my wife ordered oisobagi and ho teok, I may be spelling them wrong, but we ordered that stuff at least once a week back then, it was so good and unlike anything I have ever tasted since... Sadly we revisted the "old" neighborhood about 2 years ago and they were gone, they were there for a long time, but the owners were an older couple, now its a buffet with nothing that resembles what used to be there :( ...

You know whats funny I never thought about remaking them items myself until your post, I remake everything, lol and try all kinds of new stuff, but hardly ever if ever asian food, and I love asian food... Wow I think I just learned something about my self, lol...

Last edited:
Very nice, we used to live right by a great Korean restaurant, I used to order Nacji Bokum and ho pang my wife ordered oisobagi and ho teok, I may be spelling them wrong, but we ordered that stuff at least once a week back then, it was so good and unlike anything I have ever tasted since... Sadly we revisted the "old" neighborhood about 2 years ago and they were gone, they were there for a long time, but the owners were an older couple, now its a buffet with nothing that resembles what used to be there :( ...

You know whats funny I never thought about remaking them items myself until your post, I remake everything, lol and try all kinds of new stuff, but hardly ever if ever asian food, and I love asian food... Wow I think I just learned something about my self, lol...
First of all really appreciate of your loving asian food.
If you have any questions, plz inform me~!
I will help you:)

Back
Top Bottom