Tagliatelli Alla Nathalia
What are your childrens´ favorite pasta dishes ? Would love to hear all about it here on this thread ...
One of my younger daughter Nathalia´s favourite pasta dishes, thus, I decided to post it ... Hope that you enjoy too ...
TAGLIATELLI ALLA NATHALIA ...
200 grams of Ceps or other spring seasonal mushrooms
100g Proscuitto di Parma
150g of cream
A shot glass of Italian or Spanish Brandy
Ribbon Pasta ( fettuccini, tagliatelli etcetra )
salt and freshly ground black pepper
Evoo ( tblsp per person ) and a bit of creamy Butter French style
1) in sartén or sauté pan: heat butter with the Evoo
2) sauté the mushrooms and ham in julienne strips until tender
3) stir occasionally
4) stand back and put hair in ponytail ... and bathe and flambée the mushrooms and ham in the Brandy
5) salt and pepper and toss
6) sprinkle fresh parsley or herbs of choice
7) boil pasta to tender yet firm to bite
8) slowly place the drained in strainer ribbon pasta in bowls and drizzle the sauce with mushrooms and Proscuitto onto the ribbon pasta
9) grate Reggiano Parmesano and / or Pecorino ( to liking )
Serve with hot crusty bread and Prosecco or red Italian Barolo ...