TNT Lemon Pasta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad you like it Alix. How's about adding some lemon zest and shallot,garlic and make tiny meat balls then just baste them with lemon butter? Let me know what you decide.
kades

We had a dish like this in Florence, Italy, a couple of years ago - tiny meatballs with lemon zest and lemony pasta sauce. It was really good. I'm going to have to try this.

We had a dish like this in Florence, Italy, a couple of years ago - tiny meatballs with lemon zest and lemony pasta sauce. It was really good. I'm going to have to try this.

this recipe was just for the pasta, the meatballs were a suggestion to Alix for her dinner. But tiny lemony meatballs does sound good.
kades

This sounds really good and a great way to use the last of the preserved lemons I have, maybe with some greek black olives. Thanks, kadesma!

This sounds really good and a great way to use the last of the preserved lemons I have, maybe with some greek black olives. Thanks, kadesma!
Let mr know how it tastes with the preserved lemon. I have some begging to be used.
kades

This recipe looks delicious, Kadesma. I haven't logged on here for ages and ages, and when I saw your recipe, I knew it would be good.
What I have in the kitchen tonight is some (thin) Italian Sausage, and I think some jarred sun-dried tomato. I also have Andrea frozen ravioli. I was thinking of making some sort of sauce to go with this, and stumbled on your recipe.

This recipe looks delicious, Kadesma. I haven't logged on here for ages and ages, and when I saw your recipe, I knew it would be good.
What I have in the kitchen tonight is some (thin) Italian Sausage, and I think some jarred sun-dried tomato. I also have Andrea frozen ravioli. I was thinking of making some sort of sauce to go with this, and stumbled on your recipe.
Hi Sandy,
so glad to see you here. You've been missed. Hope you enjoy the recipe. Come visit more often.
kades

Kadesma: Homemade Lemon Fettuccini Sounds Fab

:yum: This sounds right up my alley ... I love it, as it is so simple, fragrant of citrus and basil and simple ... I do not eat too much meat, and I have had fish or octopus every day since my arrival --- so this is just perfect.

This is a well known dish in the Amalfi Coast region of Napoli, Campagna and Sicilia where lemons are widely grown ...

Off to Farmer´s Fruit Market for lemons and basil and need to re-check to see if I am stocked with other ingredients. Need semolina and pasta flours too ... ;)

Thanks for posting. :chef:

Have a nice summer.
Margi.

Back
Top Bottom