"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Pasta, Rice, Beans, Grains...
Old 04-15-2007, 12:01 AM   #11
awesome thread for the recipes and the search function feature. i can't wait to make some pasta in the morning. i always go shopping and then visit this site and im like ****it i forgot to buy this or that.

oppose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:04 AM   #12
Head Chef
How long has it been since you went to the grocery store? There are probably 200 varieties of tomato sauce, paste, canned tomato products...etc not to mention the tomato soup bases and seasoning packets and spices. And that does not even cover fresh produce and herbs.

I still navigate through the DC forums by trial & error. Sometimes finding what I am looking for and then not. I really like connecting to other members even if I just have a minor question. Most of the members here are kind, considerate and thoughtful. It is incredible to find so many fascinating people who are willing to share and teach and no question is ever "beneath" their expertise. I was reading the post here and thinking about my own tomato sauce. I don't think DC was intended to become a "read only" web site. Welcome to DC lo2, where we argue and contemplate the measures of salt and the best cuts of angus beef!

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --- Thomas Edison
StirBlue is offline   Reply With Quote