What is your favorite way to eat Angel Hair Pasta?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sometimes i crave angel hair, sometimes bucatini. sort of the opposite ends of the spaghetti spectrum.

When it comes to most things I don't have a favorite, I like too much! but when it comes to pasta for me it is the thinner the better, and angel hair is my favorite. Plus my kitchen isn't air conditioned, so the fact that it cooks so quickly gets it brownie points for me. I like it best with olive oil, a sprinkle of hot pepper flakes, some Cavender's Greek seasoning and the vegetable du jour. In the height of summer it is chopped fresh tomatoes and basil. In the winter it is often frozen brocolli florets. Top all with a sprinkle of some kind of strong cheese.

I swear, I think I could eat Angel Hair pasta every day!

I think my favorite way of fixing it is with an Alfredo sauce and a broccoli/cheese mix. I use it as a side to a lot of meals.

What's your favorite way to eat Angel Hair pasta?

That sounds very good. I too like angeil Hair pasta. One of my favorite ways to fix it is. Chop and Sautee a lots of leek, add a lot of freshly chopped garlic stir it in and turn off the heat. Add this to cooked pasta and add soy sauce to taste. Serve at room temperature.

CharlieD said:
That sounds very good. I too like angeil Hair pasta. One of my favorite ways to fix it is. Chop and Sautee a lots of leek, add a lot of freshly chopped garlic stir it in and turn off the heat. Add this to cooked pasta and add soy sauce to taste. Serve at room temperature.

That sounds good!

I'm gonna have to try leeks, have never had them to my knowlege, and this would be a good starter!

That sounds good!

I'm gonna have to try leeks, have never had them to my knowlege, and this would be a good starter!

That does sound really good. As many ways as I've fixed Angel Hair pasta, I've never made it "Asian" style. I don't know why I haven't! I will now!

Thanks CharlieD.

I like a sauce of heavy cream, white wine, black pepper & fresh roma tomatoes. Toss some shrimp and/or scallops and some garlic and capers in there and you have a feat fit for a king!:chef:

Rob Babcock said:
I like a sauce of heavy cream, white wine, black pepper & fresh roma tomatoes. Toss some shrimp and/or scallops and some garlic and capers in there and you have a feat fit for a king!:chef:

Am thinking this would taste good even on plywood!

Thanks, Rob!

You are welcome.
My father who doesn't usually likes or eats any pasta loves this salad (or whatever it's called).

my grandma pans fry them with Parmigiano, olive oil, and some crumbled walnuts on top, it's soooooo easy, so quiclky, but it makes me feel good!

One of my mother's signature dishes growing up at my house was angel hair with chicken, baby carrots and broccoli florets. The sauce was very light---either butter or olive oil with garlic and chicken broth. Fresh grated parm and cracked black pepper on top. Yummy, light, and delicious. I prefer angel hair with a light and thin sauce since it is such a delicate pasta.

Back
Top Bottom