What's your favourite classic Pasta Dish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pimpthatfood

Washing Up
Mine have to be with Pesto Genovese. Mediterranean flavours at it's best. So What's your favourite Pasta Dish?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm, that's a tough one! I think I would have to say (and I don't know the name of it) but it's made with fettuccini, diced tomato, spinach, pancetta, toasted pine nuts and feta in a white wine butter sauce topped with parmesano reggiano. Pure heaven.....

Bolognese for sure. I make it now without meat, if you can still call it that ;)

Cheese capelletti which I am most definately spelling wrong . It's just cheese filled tortellini covered in a tomato and cheese cream sauce , covered with cheese and baked until bubbly and brown.

Angel hair with evoo, red pepper flakes, garlic.white wine and fresh chopped tomato and parsley add some grilled shrimp yummy
kadesma

Mine have to be with Pesto Genovese. Mediterranean flavours at it's best. If you have a chance vote my question poll on my website.

So What's your favourite Pasta Dish?

A really good Lasagne al Forno - nothing compares, nothing compares!

All the best,
Archiduc

That's like asking which is your favorite child! How can I pick? Each is wonderful in it's own way.

Mine have to be with Pesto Genovese. Mediterranean flavours at it's best. If you have a chance vote my question poll on my website.

So What's your favourite Pasta Dish?

No contest,

Always and will be Lasagne.

Archiduc

Chicken Parm for me, especially with some little cubed roasted garlic & rosemary potatoes. Heaven!

I go into withdrawal if I don't have spaghetti or fetuccine with meat sauce every week or so. I think it's a carryover from my childhood.

hehehe I have to agree it is good. So you've been to Malta?

;) Yes... a few years ago for about 2 weeks with my husband. We talk of going back all the time. The food... the people... both a wonderful experience. And we talk about those pizzas like it was heaven on earth (maybe it was!).

penne all'arrabiata (parmesan is a must have) ...I like the tomato taste with the cheese taste so much... mmmm. Don't forget the fresh basil of course... mjamie!

I can't believe no one likes gnocchi !
Spinach and Ricotta gnocchi are like little pillows of gold !

Back
Top Bottom