Crawfish Etoufee' Recipe
If you like crawfish etoufee or crawfish you will love this recipe. This is really easy and tastes wonderful.
• 2 pounds of crawfish tails
• 2 large white or yellow onions - chopped
• 1 stalk of celery - chopped
• 4 cloves of garlic - chopped
• 2 medium bell peppers - chopped
• 1 stick unsalted butter
• Melt butter over medium heat add all of the above then sauté in a large skillet for about 15 to 20 minutes depending on the intensity of your fire (just sweat them a little and the onions etc get a little soft)
• Add your 2 pounds of crawfish tails, fat and juice from the bag.
• Stir all together then cover & simmer until tails are tender
• Add salt and pepper to taste
We have many other cajun recipes on our website LINK REMOVED and we sell all types of cajun food.