Cudighi - yooper sausage?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That movie is called "Escanaba in the moonlight" and is a very funny, if incredibly wacky movie. Everybody should have a chance to see that movie, at least once in their life. You probably don't want to see it a 2nd time. But you need to see it once.

And I'd like that pastie recipe as well. I make a pretty good pastie, but am ever ready to try something new.:chef:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Thanks for the title. I may watch it again. Jeff Daniels has done alot as far as buying local and supporting the arts and small businesses in Michigan. Not just restaurants.

cudighi

I'm from Marquette.
I AM a native yooper! A north Marquette Swamper. (If you don't know what that means, you aren't from Marquette.)
But, to get the ONLY best Cudighi out there, you have to go to Ralphs Italian Deli in Ishpeming, MI.
And, if you are a hunter. You need to have them smoke a hind quarter of your venison..heaven!

You can find a seasoning packet for cudighi at aldospices.com or something like that, just Google it. His site has many different recipes for using game meat such as venison. The Italian side of my family made cudighi with venison and it was great! After it has been cooked it is great cut up and served cold on crackers with cheese. The Congress Bar pizza with cudighi is wonderful! Voleworth's (not sure of spelling) Meat Co. sells it packaged in the Marquette county supermarkets, as does Angeli's (same spelling issue) Foods. Cudighi has cinnamon in it and also Chianti (Italian dry red wine). I also live away now and by the time I hit the bridge I'm salivating and have to have a Congress pizza as soon as I reach Marquette! I always take home packages of cudighi in a cooler to freeze and cook up when I get really home sick!

welcome to d.c. i just ordered two pkgs of seasoning for dudighi at aldospices. what kind of sausage would i use?

Back
Top Bottom