"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > International Cuisines and Ethnic Cookery
Old 04-01-2005, 09:17 AM   #11
Sous Chef
Send a message via AIM to Lugaru
Magia: I've had both pork and goat prepared that way, it makes the food taste amazing.

Btw one thing I've learned from traveling is that if you have a strong stomache, go ahead and explore! Some of the best meals I've ever had have been improvised restaurants built in the garage of some one's house. Look for shacks, look for vendors but more importantly look for places with a bit of a line.

My english, she's not so good... I meant to say I did it with the malice of forethought.
Lugaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 10:46 AM   #12
Head Chef
Send a message via AIM to college_cook
You know what's spectacular, and is super-abundant in the Carribean? Cruzan Rum. I love that stuff. I took a trip to the Carribean over my Christmas break, and brought back a few bottles of Cruzan Rum Cream. It's a lot like Bailey's, but better tasting, cheaper, and without that icky aftertaste. I drank my coffee w/ Rum every morning for almost a month. If you ever go, bring a bottle back, because it's much cheaper in the islands than back home, between $4-8 savings per bottle.

college_cook is offline   Reply With Quote