ISO Recipes using Cellophane Noodles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will add them to my summer rolls - or if I'm tired of rolling summer rolls I'll just put a pile of noodles in a bowl, all the stuff I have been putting in the roll (usually cucumber sticks, carrot sticks, shrimp, marinated flank steak, red pepper), top with fresh cilantro, squeeze of lime, and some of the dipping sauce I use, which is usually a ponzu-type sauce.

kitchenelf said:
I will add them to my summer rolls - or if I'm tired of rolling summer rolls I'll just put a pile of noodles in a bowl, all the stuff I have been putting in the roll (usually cucumber sticks, carrot sticks, shrimp, marinated flank steak, red pepper), top with fresh cilantro, squeeze of lime, and some of the dipping sauce I use, which is usually a ponzu-type sauce.

Do you soak them or boil them? Years ago I had a salad made with cellophane noodles, thinly sliced carrots, scallions, and a sweet dressing that had soy sauce as a base.

Soak in boiling hot water for about 15 minutes. I have also just kept them at a rolling boil - checking them - removing when done.

Boil pieces of chicken in a lot of water and add shitake mushroom dried wood mushrooms and shredded cabbages and carrots. season weith salt and black pepper. drop the cellophane noodles when cooked serve in bowls with cho green onions.Thiis is a Pilipino snack favorite called sotanghon may sabaw.

ponchit said:
Boil pieces of chicken in a lot of water and add shitake mushroom dried wood mushrooms and shredded cabbages and carrots. season weith salt and black pepper. drop the cellophane noodles when cooked serve in bowls with cho green onions.Thiis is a Pilipino snack favorite called sotanghon may sabaw.

Thank you, Ponchit.

Back
Top Bottom