How about Japchae, it's very delicious. I love it so much.
Noodle: Dried noodle made of sweet potato starch
Meat: small amount of meat of your choice.
Vegetables: Carrots, onion, spinach Shitake mushrooms
1. Cut and soak noodles in water until they are flexible for about 30 mins.
2. Clean and cut vegetables and slice them thinly, about 2.5inches in length.
3. Cut meat in small strips as wel and marinate. For 100g of meat, use 1tbsp of soysauce, 2 clove garlic crushed, half tbsp sugar, little bit of sesame oil, 2tbsp green onion chopped
4. Boil noodles until soft and drain and rinse with cold water.
5. In a skillet, stir fry each vegetable with a dash of salt. It looks nicer if you cook each veggie separately.
6. Stir fry meat.
7. Stir fry the cooked noodles in oil with a little bit of soy sauce for color.
8. In a large bowl, toss the veggies, meat and noodles with sesame oil, sugar, crushed garlic to taste. For a 4 serving amount use 1tbsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp sugar, 3 cloves of garlic.
There is no love sincerer than the love of food. ~George Bernard Shaw