Sesame Chicken #44321
This recipe really satifies my craving for Chinese food. I serve it over rice and steamed vegetables on the side. I sometimes double the sauce to make it especially decadant.
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1. Cut chicken breast into 1 inch strips.
2. Heat a large non-stick skillet, that has been sprayed with Pam, over medium-high heat.
3. Cook chicken strips for about 6 minutes until no longer pink.
4. Mix together honey, soy sauce, water and corn starch.
5. Wisk until no corn starch lumps appear.
6. Pour sauce mixture into skillet with chicken.
7. Cook until sauce thickens slighty.
8. You can add more water if sauce is to thick.
9. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
10. Cover and smimmer for 10 minutes or until chicken starts to soak up the sauce.
I always recomend comparing at least two or three recipies when they come from the internet. My favorite "technique" is to have 3 windows open and just compare, see what ingredients are used in all 3, see which are optional and then write down my own version in word.