"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > International Cuisines and Ethnic Cookery

Old 04-16-2008, 07:01 AM   #1
Assistant Cook

On April 16 cooking diary (chinese Red roast chicken wing's method)[Chart]

I come from China, today introduction I likes the vegetable which together to everybody eats, hopes everybody to like, below starts.

Raw material: A chicken wing bag (in wing is best, if with the entire wing, must in wing root, wing, wing point separate). Chicken wing water used clear.

Seasoning: Jiang Pian, onion piece, dry hot pepper, Chinese prickly ash, star anise. May also add the garlic.

(Besides onion) breaks off broken all seasonings, puts in cooks in the stainless steel seasoning egg which the meat uses.   In the wok with cooking oil puts in 12 white sugar, fries melts to the white sugar - bubbles - the froth to abate when - the white sugar turns is golden yellow, puts in washes the clean chicken wing. The medium baking temperature turns fries, turns attractive golden yellow ...... until each chicken wing Puts in some hot water, (do not put cold water, because was already heated flesh lump catches cold suddenly, animal skin will contract, not easy ripe not to be easy to get interested). Water volume to submergence chicken wing line. Puts in the seasoning egg and the onion piece, small bucket soy sauce, bucket salt. (does not need to put too many soy sauce, because fries soy-and-sugar sauce had been already enough, moreover soy sauce will be too many will cover chicken wing's fragrance)   Cooks rottenly with the medium baking temperature the chicken wing, the cooking liquor tails off when changes the fire to receive thickly the juice, take does not do the pot as the standard.

Success! Has a look at this gloss to be very attractive? The flavor is more delicious, a catty chicken wing is eliminated by me!

Did not know that everybody can understand, my English is not very good, if everybody is interested to China's cookbook comparison, may go to my website to have a look, I non-periodical will renew my cookbook, for everybody sharing!

Old 04-16-2008, 09:19 AM   #2
Senior Cook

Welcome to DC chinesechef, your wings look very delicious.

Old 04-16-2008, 10:23 AM   #3
Senior Cook

Yes, they do. One of our favorite things to eat is chicken wings. I will try your recipe. It will be delicious.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:12 PM   #4
Chef Extraordinaire

yum, and howdy

babe

Tags
None