Originally Posted by ella/TO
Want to make a dinner serving foods that are usually served at a Seder....any and all ideas will be appreciated and thanks in advance
I typed here a recipe for Matzah Brei. We like to eat it at Passover's breakfasts. I prefer the sweet version.
- 3 matzahs - broken in half
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon butter for frying
1. Soak the matzahs in cold water for about 3 minutes and drain.
2. In a large bowl, mix matzahs with beaten eggs, milk and salt.
3. Fry on both sides until brown like you might with French Toast.
4. You may like it topped with honey, syrup or cinnamon and sugar.
(The text is from the site chefkosher.com , they said it's okay to publish the recipe)
Have a happy and Kosher passover