This is a recipe that makes excellent kabobs for barbecues or family outings. Enjoy
2 pounds of ground beef or ground turkey, 1 onion, 1 garlic, 1 pack of Kabob seasoning, Sumac (Optional), lavish bread, a fourth of a stick of butter, and a pack of metal skewers
1.The first thing to do is take your choice of ground meat and place it in a bowl. After that, chop and dice the onions and mix it in with the ground meat.At this point, add sumac if you want the kabobs to have a slight bitter, lemony taste.
2. Mix in the kabob seasoning in the bowl and now you are ready to prepare the kabobs.
3. Turn on your grill and put the settings on High. Take the ground meat mixture and shape a kabob on each metal skewer.
4. Place the skewers on the grill and wait until they are fully cooked. Be sure not to burn the kabobs and everything should be fine.
5. Next get a plate, and put some lavish bread with butter on the bottom. When the kabobs are done, use a piece of lavish bread to slide the kabobs onto this platter.
6. Put butter on top of the kabobs and/or sumac and wrap a layer of lavish bread around the kabobs. Squeeze the kabobs together with the bread.
The result will be juicy kabobs with some of the juice on the breads.
The lavish bread with kabob juices is a nice compliment to eating kabobs with rice.
You may also want to look at the article for making must-o-khair to eat with your kabobs. As always, make a batch of rice.
With this recipe, you should have a nice fun barbecue sometime.