This curry seems to be again a western creation. I have never heard of it in India.
I also heard that this recipe is not an original Indian recipe. Chicken or mutton kassa may be considered as equivalent of phall curry.
The recipe of Phall Curry
* 3 chicken breasts (diced)
* 1 cup of finely chopped onion
* 10 finely chopped green chilies
* 1 tablespoon garlic paste
* 1 tablespoon ginger paste
* 4 tablespoon chopped corinder leaves
* 2 teaspoon curry powder
* 3-4 teaspoon red chili powder
* 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
* 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
1. Make a paste with curry powder and red chili powder with some water.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, saute the chopped onion and fry it till light brown.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste, green chili and fry it well.
4. Add curry & chili paste and stir it continuously.
5. Add chicken and cook it for 20 min in a medium flame with cover.
6. When the gravy becomes thick, sprinkle the chopped corinader leaves and
garam masala powder and mix it properly.
7. Serve hot Phall curry with Rumaali Roti.