Pickle Soup?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You must be Spike's mythical soul mate. He buys sour pickles in a gallon jug at the supermarket. Then when the pickles are all gone, he drinks the juice. He wishes that they would just sell the juice.

That link I posted sells pickle ice

IMG_2527.JPG

Pickle-Ice - Now Available
Simply put, it’s the same brine in our pickles with additional electrolytes added. It’s a refreshing treat on a hot day, and an athletic supplement that helps rehydrate and prevent cramps.

Van Holten's - Products - Pickle-Ice

and pickle brine

IMG_2528.JPG

Pickleback Real Pickle Brine
Van Holten's pickleback uses real honest pickle brine…the same stuff we've been making for over 100 years using our original recipe. Use it as a shot chaser or a drink mixer either way it's DILL-ICIOUS!

Van Holten's - Products - Pickleback Real Pickle Brine

Last edited:
That link I posted sells pickle ice

View attachment 27415

Pickle-Ice - Now Available
Simply put, it’s the same brine in our pickles with additional electrolytes added. It’s a refreshing treat on a hot day, and an athletic supplement that helps rehydrate and prevent cramps.

Van Holten's - Products - Pickle-Ice

and pickle brine

View attachment 27416

Pickleback Real Pickle Brine
Van Holten's pickleback uses real honest pickle brine…the same stuff we've been making for over 100 years using our original recipe. Use it as a shot chaser or a drink mixer either way it's DILL-ICIOUS!

Van Holten's - Products - Pickleback Real Pickle Brine

I printed this out for him. Sometimes I think he would use pickle juice as a topping for an Ice Cream Sundae.

Back
Top Bottom