Pizza Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey everybody...am I late to the pizza part? Everything from everyone looks sooooooo delicious. I also like to drizzle olive oil on a white cheese pizza after it has baked and add sliced avocado, carmelized onions, and sauteed mushrooms. Then add fresh ground pepper and ground sea salt. I'll have a little glass of wine with my pizza, please. Thank you :)

Do you ever use white truffle oil for drizzleing on a dish?
It is nectar of the Gods! The aroma is intoxicating!

I'll relent to admit these which we had last time in Greece tasted really good.

img_920703_0_4ca70b4ad210e96c4902d10ecd03095e.jpg

img_920703_1_03f9bf53d18283457f494608e62f68b2.jpg

Do you ever use white truffle oil for drizzleing on a dish?
It is nectar of the Gods! The aroma is intoxicating!

What a great idea, 4me, I have to remember to do that next time with that pizza we made last night!! I'm always looking for a way to use my white truffle oil.

Linix, I would have never thought of sliced hard cooked eggs on pizza, but why not?

MollyAnn.....always of glass of wine with pizza. *clink* ;)

It's on my list! Thank you for the suggestion. I've heard of it, seen it in the stores, but never purchased it...can't wait to try it now ;)

Tip: use it as a finish on a mushroom omelet insted of cheese or on roasted veggies.

i know it sounds weird, but i like to put a little of the sauce from mussels marinara on top of my thin crust, not too much cheese, fresh basil and garlic pizza. the fishy sauce adds a little umami, almost like adding anchovy paste while making tomato sauce.

2nd choice is also thin crust, patches of cheese - not cheese overkill, topped with raw onion and either frank's or sriracha hot sauces.

I, too, like a thin, almost cracker crust. But I always say my real rules are: No fruit, no fish. Everything else goes.

Back
Top Bottom