Pork Blood Stew? hmmm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marcmanaois

Assistant Cook
Ever tasted that? My mom told me its chocolate meat. Oh and of course i fell for it. But to be honest it wasnt that bad. I just dont like the thought of it but worth the taste and really easy to cook. Here's a recipe my mom taught me.

Adobo Central

I have had a duck stew made with innards and blood etc. It was labeled duck heart stew. Absolutely delicious! Something has to be done with the parts left after you take off those duck breasts.

I have had a duck stew made with innards and blood etc. It was labeled duck heart stew. Absolutely delicious! Something has to be done with the parts left after you take off those duck breasts.

Did they use duck blood as well?

as far as I know, yes. THe sauce is rich thick and very purple. It has a sweetness from other ingredients as well.

The British use the blood to make black pudding, also called blood sausage. It's a very popular dish. But so far, I have not put myself to trying it.

it's not too different in taste from scrapple, (a mid atlantic item here in the states made from scraps of pork from the snout, liver, and cerials, spices, and fat) . Black pudding is very good!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom