Secret Chinese Fragrance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as a chinese, i m so glad to see that u guys are nearly professional on chinese cooking stuff.

in china at moment, less people are using MSG, since some un-healthy stuff was found inside. more and more people are using grounded chicken bouillon instead.

bemeuk said:
as a chinese, i m so glad to see that u guys are nearly professional on chinese cooking stuff.

in china at moment, less people are using MSG, since some un-healthy stuff was found inside. more and more people are using grounded chicken bouillon instead.

Im allergic to MSG (very mildly, it makes me more high than sick) so I had my own MSG mix that consisted, as you said, in finely ground chicken bouillon, a little bit of sugar, some salt and a touch of onion powder. It wasent the same thing of course but it gave great results.

alright,i made some veggie stir-fry with pineapple chunks and toffu last night and i was thrilled because it tasted exactly like restaurant food,i used a wok and cooked it on very hight heat,ofcourse i had to open all the windows 1st and turn on the exhaust fans:) ,but the results were soooo good,and i didnt use any MSG!!!

My cooker at home has a large, central 'wok' burner - very hot - my Chinese food has improved no end since I bought this cooker!

And I NEVER use MSG - too worried about the health risks!

Back
Top Bottom