"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > International Cuisines and Ethnic Cookery

Old 01-10-2004, 09:48 AM   #1
Senior Cook

Shortcut Bread Taco's?!?!

Hi All! Last night, I got a "hankerin'" for Taco's. No tortilla's! What to do?... In skillet, brown ground beef (not the angry cow) drain fat, add taco sauce, add "Emeril's Southwest Essence", and combine. Put meat mixture on a slice of bread, top with cheddar cheese, microwave about 10 seconds (to soften bread) fold in half. Viola! Repeat as desired. Them's Good Aynt Bee! (Emeril's Southwest Essence= Salt, Paprika, Chili powder, CUMIN, coriander, and Cayenne pepper.) Enjoy! OOP'S, Maybe I should have posted this on the "Ethnic foods" page. My appoliges if I inconvenienced anyone! Atomic Jed!

Old 01-10-2004, 10:07 AM   #2
Senior Cook

Don't you mean, "The sometimes dead in the head Atomic Jed said?" Hey me Stop beatin' me up!!! LOL! HA HA!

Old 01-10-2004, 02:11 PM   #3
Head Chef

Send a message via MSN to kyles
Hmmmmm do you think you chose a crazy cow instead?? Seriously, sounds like a good quick fix to me!

And Jed! Stop beating Jed up, he's your friend! :roll: :)
Old 01-11-2004, 10:42 AM   #4
Senior Cook

Hey Kylie! And all! The cow must've been SANE I'm still alive! HA HA! Best dishes to you and all!!! Everyones friend, sometimes even mine, LOL! Atomic Jed!

Tags
None