Some chinese dishes --from riverli

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

riverli

Senior Cook
walking into the chinese histroy and today,there are so many delicious dishes.

who can meet every wondful dishes?

because the ecnomic and time reasons ,etc .even a chinese can't eat all the delicious ones.

i have never see so complex and wondful dishes like china!

the food is a miracle that china contribute to the world.

the people with deep thought and warm heart will love every beautiful things in the world .

i want to meet more friends to disscuss more about chinese food.to do somethings for it is one of my aim.

2021729709.jpg

2021732330.jpg

2021968278.jpg

Last edited:
no pdswife.in fact ,if you like you can learn every dishes showing above.
but it is a complex and time-wasted work.i have every recipe above.

they all cooked by mastered chinese chef.so cook them well maybe cost much time. i don't think ordinary western friends have so many time and will to do them ,so i don't post the recipes .i want to contribute them to appropriate people.

i want to post some homemake chinese foods,now.just like them i did these days.i will try to do more. of course ,i will disscuss more with expert who have real interest. i will help the ordinary people can do some their ability-equal dishes. every friend can meet their pleasure is my pleasure. lol

Last edited:
How about posting a couple of recipes for us to see!! We would love to see them otherwise your pictures serve no purpose nor you telling us how wonderful the food is. Come on - give us a couple recipes. :chef:

Riveli
I just found this thread. Thank you for the pictures. They are very inspiring. I am finding every day that I can be a better cook than I thought I could be. Who knows, maybe some day I can try such recipes as those.
Until that day, I would love to hear more simple recipes from China for a beginner. I love the food but have no experience with Chinese cooking.

Riverli

I do not have any suggestions and I can't seem to find the thread with the pictures on it. I will keep looking.

Happy Sunday.

Jill and Jolie

Thank you Riverli. I will be reading and trying to find some meals that I can try. I think in Chinese cooking there are many ingredients I don't usually have. I will have to start keeping some new things in the house.

Please post some recipes. I'm sure a lot of us will not mind devoting a whole day to cooking!

Yes please post some recipes. We just had an "Asian Night" pot-luck with all kinds of wonderful food. We are on a Asian food binge right now - and I'd love to have some new Chinese recipes to fix. I don't mind devoting whatever time is required to prep a wonderful meal for family and friends. :)

i have post the fish ,meat, chinese dumping ,noodles recipes. because i think you can get these ingredient. and they are some easy cooking ones.

in fact if you can cook the fish well ,you will love it http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f21/my-favourite-chinese-dishes-4-a-26669.html

if you can cook the meat well
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f21/my-favourite-chinese-dishes-2-a-26591.html

you will find some unusual spicy and unusual cooking method.

i recommend you to cook this noodles ,it's ingredient is some easy to get. and the taste is good ,the cook method is simple.
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f104/beautiful-chinese-dishes-23340-2.html

this one is simple ,can you cook them?
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f21/my-favourite-chinese-dishes-3-a-26632.html

Last edited:
now i am work hard to make chinese rice wine ,i falled some first times,but i make my mind that i must produce it succussfully. because i love it indeed and it is really good taste,i love it.

i am work hard to practice this meat too ,because i fell that the one i cooked is not the same good as my relative. when i have finished i will give
out them to more friends.

steamed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom