Anyone using Philadelphia products in her/his recipes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I put cream cheese on my bagels, then add lox, a slice of tomato and a sprinkling of capers. If not for our mutual nonaggression pact, I'd add a slice of Bermuda onion, too. That's how they do it in Noo Yawk.

I have stashes of condiments from every where...nothing worse that not being able to season a dish...especially at work. I have a huge ziploc at work with anything you can imagine. And I carry a small jar of Penzey's 4S in my purse.

I have a gallon ziplock that is BULGING with packets of anything and everything. :pig:

I love to take a picnic basket, (cooler), for a meal while out. I always have the packets of anything I need, and throw them into the cooler also.:chef:

There is something about sitting in a park, eating a wonderful meal-on-ice while in the fresh air and sunshine! :cool:

Are you talking about those new sauces they've come out with? I was wondering that myself. I like philadelphia cream cheese but sometimes company's start making "extra" products it's not good.
We tried the Santa Fe Blend of Philly. I thought it was okay but DD didn't care for it and DH won't eat anything with any heat.

Let a brick of cream cheese come to room temp in a bowl, dump a jar of hot salsa over the top and dig in with your favorite chips ... not very imaginative, but it's tasty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom