Deviled egg variations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am sure that all of us while posting and / or reading threads, get a bit hungry or should I say, the appetite gets stimulated !

Happy Easter,

Off to farmer´s mkt. for fruit ... and to town.
Margi.

Next batch was with bacon,shallot,yogurt cheese,and chives. Pretty good but missing something. I think I will add some mayo next time and just a little mustard.

Next batch was with bacon,shallot,yogurt cheese,and chives. Pretty good but missing something. I think I will add some mayo next time and just a little mustard.

Do you use mustard powder? I find it has a nice taste, but then again, I don't like "ball park mustard".

BIL suggested California Roll Deviled eggs. I will try them tomorrow if all goes well. avacado,wasabi,diced cucumber and some fake crab on top dusted with sesame seeds.

The bacon ones were a big hit with everyone.

Deviled Eggs with No Deviled Ham???? Oh my!! ~ Bless Y'alls Heart!:)

How is it that I like potted meat but hate deviled ham? Though I can't see either going into my deviled eggs.:ohmy:

Uncle Bob, I would think you'd be putting some of your famous BBQ ribs in your deviled eggs.;)

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Addie,

Bell red pepper and spring onion or scallions ... this is great idea ... for the quick Meze for the Prosecco ... Have some chive ribbon ...

Got to go prepare now ...
Happy Easter ...
Margi.

Hey Chief Longwind ~~ Just made up a big Platter of Deviled Eggs.~ Used a whole Large Can of Deviled Ham and other stuff ~~ To have done otherwise would have caused my ancient ancestors to have risen up out of their graves.;) ~~ Have a great day my friend!

Last edited:
California roll deviled eggs!

Mash yolks with an avacado
add 1/2 cucumber seeded and diced fine
1tsp soy
1/4 tsp wasabi

Fill whites and then sprinkle with black and white sesame seeds

Top with fake crab chunk.

These were awesome!

4Meandthem.

Thanks so much for posting your Wasabi deviled eggs ... shall give your recipe a go when we return to Madrid tomorrow evening ...

I would love to make a platter with 10 different assorted fillings from this post and serve as an appetiser, antipasti, tapa ... all seem to be truly good.

Thanks for posting.
Margi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom