Eggs every Morning?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have eggs jsut abotu every morning. but im also a special diet and ots about the only thing that has the protein i need in it. and I eat good the rest of the day

Let's turn the flame down a little and fry some bacon and eggs over it!

Have you at least gotten some good information out of it B_T?

:) I eat eggs when I get craving which is not to often. I think eggs got a bad rap but they are not as bad as people think. Compared to all the other garbage we eat the egg is not the bad guy.

My wife has a fried (in PAM, not butter) egg white on wheat toast almost every morning with a few grapes or other fruit.

I could eat my weight in poached or softboiled eggs every day, but that would kill my cholesterol.

I'm - as always - with the "all things in moderation" crowd. Even when I raised my own hens for many years we never ate eggs every single day. Several times a week, yes. Every day, no.

Eggs are fine...everyday...NO

I agree with all. If you can handle it....go for it. Everyone has different systems. We do NOT do eggs every day.

I do a bowl of oatmeal ....with cinnamon, flax meal, ground almonds, yogurt, and home made maple syrup every day. DELICIOUS and filling.

We usually do EGGS Saturday and Sundays. Husband likes bacon. I do NOT eat bacon. Your body. Your health. Your tastes. You make the final decision. We all have choices.

Back
Top Bottom