Eggs, Spinach, Cheese TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
I love spinach and eggs, and cheese How about You? Put cleaned 1 lb. of spinach along with 1/2 cup water in a large pot add some salt. cover pot and cook for 5 min or til spinach is wilted. now drain and press spinach to remove as much water as you can. Pour 2 tab. evoo into a large skillet add 1-2 cloves well chopped garlic.cook til garlic is soft and golden, stir in spinach,salt and pepper to taste. stir ocasionally til heated through. Now break an egg into a small cup and make a hollow in the spinach,slide the egg into the hollow, do this with 7 more eggs then sprinkle the eggs with fresh ground parmesan,cover and cook2-3 min. Serve hot Nice with sour dough toast and jam.
enjoy
kades

Sounds really nice Kades! You could always undermine the plus of it being low calorie by drizzling it with hollandaise sauce. Such a bad girl I am. :innocent:
Naughty girl :ohmy: look what you did, changed my dinner plans to spinach,eggs with a hollandaise sauce instead of stew YUK!!! Great idea Kayelle thank you.
kades

I love spinach and eggs, and cheese How about You? Put cleaned 1 lb. of spinach along with 1/2 cup water in a large pot add some salt. cover pot and cook for 5 min or til spinach is wilted. now drain and press spinach to remove as much water as you can. Pour 2 tab. evoo into a large skillet add 1-2 cloves well chopped garlic.cook til garlic is soft and golden, stir in spinach,salt and pepper to taste. stir ocasionally til heated through. Now break an egg into a small cup and make a hollow in the spinach,slide the egg into the hollow, do this with 7 more eggs then sprinkle the eggs with fresh ground parmesan,cover and cook2-3 min. Serve hot Nice with sour dough toast and jam.
enjoy
kades

I love spinach and eggs! I eat mine with jam and toast too :LOL: I'm going to try your way, I'm sure I'll love it!
I usually make spinach and cheese omelettes or eggs florentine.

Back
Top Bottom