Evaporated milk?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone :D

I'm reporting late, I had alot of celebrations going on the past 2 weeks but that didn't mean I wasn't making all the recipes I could !! :LOL:

Rainee, Thanks for posting the whipped eveapourated milk, I tried it over a banana cream pie ( I thought I already have alot of sweetness & creaminess from the bananas). It definately did the job! It wasn't as creamy or tastey as the whipped cream..but the banana masked that out. I'm not sure if it'll fit in ALL recipes, but it definately can lower alot of calories in heavier recipes! Thanks for that.

Yakuta, I've made the "kulfi" with pistachios and it was to DIE FOR !! really so refreshing ( in the heat of Florida) and creamy at the same time! YUMMY ! And I must say the rice pudding with the grated apples was the BEST ever! I used Granny Smith ( my favorite)peeled and grated finely so it just melts in the pudding that you hardly see or notice it but when you eat it, gives you this tangy and sweet flavor ! I made it for some friends at a fajita party & it was raved about.. Everyone would taste and onspot ask "what's in there?" :D Got 3 recipe requests & I wanted to take your permission first, feel free to refuse/accept. No harm feelings at all :D
Once again, Thank you all !

Pancake thanks for reporting back. I love to hear your experiences with the recipe.

Yes please feel free to share the recipes. These are not a secret guarded family recipe or anything. Infact I don't believe in guarded recipes since most of my recipes are invented by tweaking the originals that were made in my family for generations but are not practical today.

Yakuta said:
Pancake thanks for reporting back. I love to hear your experiences with the recipe.

Yes please feel free to share the recipes. These are not a secret guarded family recipe or anything. Infact I don't believe in guarded recipes since most of my recipes are invented by tweaking the originals that were made in my family for generations but are not practical today.

Thank you Yakuta, they'll be so excited :D Thanks again for all the help & great recipes !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom