Garlic on eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

danbuter

Senior Cook
Does anyone beside me put garlic on their eggs? I think it goes very well with them, especially if you add some miracle whip to the finished egg.

I feed garlic to my hens!
Just kidding. That's supposed to give eggs a funny taste. If I'm making a sandwich I usually add a little garlic powder to the eggs. It all depends on what I'm in the mood for.

Garlic is my "go to" number one flavor enhancer in so much of my cooking but I never ever use it in eggs. It just seems wrong. :ermm::LOL:

Miracle Whip? Nevah......on anything.

My kids used to squirt ketchup all over their eggs and I couldn't even watch them eat it.

Last edited:
One of my dad's favorite dishes was fried eggs topped with plain yogurt and pureed garlic.

Just wondering what kind of eggs the original poster is talikng about. I do add crusshed garlic to my egg salad.

I would agree, Selkie. OTOH, ketchup and eggs is a perfect match.

Quite often when eating eggs and grits, I will sprinkle on a homemade seasoning blend that has garlic in it...Quite tasty. ~~ A few shots of Tabasco or Louisiana Hot Sauce rounds it out.

I have used a little granulated garlic with s&p on my eggs and it works great. I don't think fresh chopped would do it for me though.

Lately I have been using Montreal Chicken seasoning on my eggs.Yum!

I like to put curry powder on my eggs

it boosts the flavor and it has tons of health benefits!

Back
Top Bottom