Leftover cheese rinds?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's true. He once went two days without eating, before he got his imported Parmesan topping. And it's really good dog food, not cheap junk.

(It's a perverse universe where a dog demands imported cheese on his dog food but can't be trusted to leave a cat box alone.)
I guess the cat box "treats" are his version of truffles? :LOL:

It's true. He once went two days without eating, before he got his imported Parmesan topping. And it's really good dog food, not cheap junk.

(It's a perverse universe where a dog demands imported cheese on his dog food but can't be trusted to leave a cat box alone.)

This has finally prompted me to start a DC Members Quotes file. I have lost too many very funny lines...

I knew there was something about cheese and dogs. Spike reminded me what it is. It is okay for them, they just don't produce the enzymes to digest it. Teddy loves cheddar cheese, but Spike will not feed it to him for that reason. Teddy is too small to handle it. :angel:
I'm not telling my dogs that they can't digest cheese...they adore it.

I knew there was something about cheese and dogs. Spike reminded me what it is. It is okay for them, they just don't produce the enzymes to digest it. Teddy loves cheddar cheese, but Spike will not feed it to him for that reason. Teddy is too small to handle it. :angel:

Poor Teddy. Dogs can be lactose intolerant, and probably most are and will let you know by ruining the carpet when given milk or higher lactose milk products. But cheeses have little or no lactose, due to the separation of lactose that takes place when they are made, and Cheddar has zero lactose, as to all aged cheeses. Swiss and other young cheeses have very little. Chream cheese, sour cream, etc. have enough to be potential problems.

(Tell Teddy he owes me.)

Poor Teddy. Dogs can be lactose intolerant, and probably most are and will let you know by ruining the carpet when given milk or higher lactose milk products. But cheeses have little or no lactose, due to the separation of lactose that takes place when they are made, and Cheddar has zero lactose, as to all aged cheeses. Swiss and other young cheeses have very little. Chream cheese, sour cream, etc. have enough to be potential problems.

(Tell Teddy he owes me.)

+1

(Tell Teddy he owes me.)

The check is in the mail. (The grreat American lie) :angel:

Back
Top Bottom