Egg salads are wonderful everyday cuisine. Some are prepared especially for making sandwiches and some are more traditional salads, perfect as side dishes on a hot summer day, or as a one-dish meal. These amazing salads start with hard cooked eggs and we have a few recipes gathered here, plus tips on how to make hard cooked eggs come out right every time.
Egg salads can be simple egg and dressing dishes or complex salads with chunks of delicious meats and the finest, freshest vegetables. These dishes can be created on minutes and ready to serve or to take on the go. This is a great dish for improvisation and using up ingredients in the pantry and crisper. Kids and adults alike love egg salad.
Featured Recipe Old Fashioned Egg Salad
1 Head Iceberg Lettuce
6 Hard-Cooked Eggs, sliced
1 large Onion, thinly sliced
1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1/4 cup Salad Oil
2 tablespoons Vinegar
1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 tablespoon minced Parsley
1/4 cup grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1. Tear iceberg lettuce into small pieces.
2. Place lettuce in salad bowl.
3. Alternate layers of sliced hard-cooked egg, sliced onion,
4. In medium bowl, combine salt, pepper, paprika, salad oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, and sharp cheddar cheese.
5. Pour dressing over egg salad and toss lightly.
I hope that you like it this recipe