Sugar-free (sweetened condensed milk)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is the Throwback?

It's the way Pepsi was made before High Fructose Corn Syrup became the sweetner of chioce, it was made with real sugar. They've revived it and believe it or not, I CAN tell the difference in taste. I also drink far less of the Throwback than I do the regular pepsi, since my body is not looking for/or needing to breakdown the sugars into usable form.

It's the way Pepsi was made before High Fructose Corn Syrup became the sweetner of chioce, it was made with real sugar. They've revived it and believe it or not, I CAN tell the difference in taste. I also drink far less of the Throwback than I do the regular pepsi, since my body is not looking for/or needing to breakdown the sugars into usable form.

I believe you can taste the difference. I used to drink a Coca Cola 2 or 3 times a year. Then they made New Coke and people complained, so they started making Coke Classic. But, they slowly changed the recipe back towards new Coke. They did it slow enough that most people didn't notice. But, since I didn't drink it often, I did notice. Yuck. Now I don't drink it at all

Back
Top Bottom