The end of Parmesan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I use it in my spaghetti sauce, also grate some in scrambled eggs or omelet.
Me too LC, I love parmesan and use it a lot..It is wonderful in a torta, in eggs as you said...I suppose I must use it at least 4 times a week.
kades

You have no idea how frightened I was when I saw that subject title. The end of Parmesan? Nooooooo!!!!

Have you ever thought of taking out the middle of the artichokes & putting a Tea light in, they look so pretty on the table with the light in them, no offense msmofet..:angel:

Have you ever thought of taking out the middle of the artichokes & putting a Tea light in, they look so pretty on the table with the light in them, no offense msmofet..:angel:
img_829891_0_6ec37e900744f82aec778caad75a9207.gif
how long does the candle take to cook them? :angel:

You have no idea how frightened I was when I saw that subject title. The end of Parmesan? Nooooooo!!!!

I FREAKED! and then I wet myself. Then I read the thread and wet myself again but only because I am lazy and figured no one would notice as I was wet already.

Seriously though, I wondered if it was some sort of cataclysm that wiped out the enzyme. Then my science mind kicked in and wondered how I could clone the effect from spent enzyme and become parmesian KING!

ThenI realized I need a less active imagination.

I FREAKED! and then I wet myself. Then I read the thread and wet myself again but only because I am lazy and figured no one would notice as I was wet already.

Seriously though, I wondered if it was some sort of cataclysm that wiped out the enzyme. Then my science mind kicked in and wondered how I could clone the effect from spent enzyme and become parmesian KING!

:ROFLMAO: oh lord! did you have to make me wet myself?!?! thanx for the chuckle!!

I just found this thread and knowing it was started by Kadesma knew it HAD to be a gotcha!

Anyway, at school we had several black box competitions (on nights with the restaurant was slow) and one time my partner and I were given among other things chicken breast, chorizo sausage, strawberries, and......you guessed it, the ends off a wheel of Parmesan. We made a stuffing for the chicken breast by grinding the chorizo and ends and adding chopped strawberry, fresh thyme and tarragon, seared it and then put it in the oven. We got top marks for that one. Everyone else just tried to get off as much Parm as they could to grate on a salad. We were the only ones to actually USE the ends, which was the whole point of the exercise! :chef:

I just found this thread and knowing it was started by Kadesma knew it HAD to be a gotcha!

Anyway, at school we had several black box competitions (on nights with the restaurant was slow) and one time my partner and I were given among other things chicken breast, chorizo sausage, strawberries, and......you guessed it, the ends off a wheel of Parmesan. We made a stuffing for the chicken breast by grinding the chorizo and ends and adding chopped strawberry, fresh thyme and tarragon, seared it and then put it in the oven. We got top marks for that one. Everyone else just tried to get off as much Parm as they could to grate on a salad. We were the only ones to actually USE the ends, which was the whole point of the exercise! :chef:
good job!!

AMEN!!!

kades:angel:

Back
Top Bottom