TNT Garlic Omelette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
We are having this for dinner. It's easy fairly quick and oh does it taste good:)
Double this for 2 this serves one.
In a heavy skillet or omelette pan heat 2 tab. evoo and saute 6 large cloves or chopped garlic for about 2 min. Beat your eggs, I use 3 and them add 1-2 tab. of chopped fresh flat leaf parsley and some garlic or plain chives, and pour into the psn. Stir to mix the sauteed garlic into the egs. When the eggs are almost set add 1/2 c. grated dry jack. Fold your omelette over and cook til the cheese melts.
I usually make a salad of butter lettuce adding some of the chives,parsley and 1/2 an avocado and dress with fresh lemon juice, evoo and just a little honey. Nice buttered warm French or Italian toast and we're ready to eat.:)
kadesma

What is evoo?

I love omlets and this recipe sounds really good.But what is evoo?I thought it may have been a typo but you said it twice.

Never would have figured it out.

Thanks for deffinition.I really thought about it before I replied to you because I didd'nt want to seem like a moron.I guess I am because I would have never figured it out.I would be everybodys last choice as a game show partner for good reason.All that aside your omlet recipe looks really good. I do plan on trying it because I know that I love omlets and the only sticking point was the evoo.I am glad it turned out to be olive oil.I can live with that.

We are having this for dinner. It's easy fairly quick and oh does it taste good:)
Double this for 2 this serves one.
In a heavy skillet or omelette pan heat 2 tab. evoo and saute 6 large cloves or chopped garlic for about 2 min. Beat your eggs, I use 3 and them add 1-2 tab. of chopped fresh flat leaf parsley and some garlic or plain chives, and pour into the psn. Stir to mix the sauteed garlic into the egs. When the eggs are almost set add 1/2 c. grated dry jack. Fold your omelette over and cook til the cheese melts.
I usually make a salad of butter lettuce adding some of the chives,parsley and 1/2 an avocado and dress with fresh lemon juice, evoo and just a little honey. Nice buttered warm French or Italian toast and we're ready to eat.:)
kadesma

The omelet sounds like heaven...Monday morning, must remember!:ROFLMAO:

Thanks for deffinition.I really thought about it before I replied to you because I didd'nt want to seem like a moron.I guess I am because I would have never figured it out.I would be everybodys last choice as a game show partner for good reason.All that aside your omlet recipe looks really good. I do plan on trying it because I know that I love omlets and the only sticking point was the evoo.I am glad it turned out to be olive oil.I can live with that.
I hope you like it and don't feel like you goofed. I'm happy you asked. Evoo takes less time to write this way, and I'm lazy.:LOL:
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom