What's in your deviled eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um, that's it. Nothing more. Just what you listed. In fact remove the s&p. Time to do an Internet search for something more daring? Kick it up a notch Emeril!

Now, boy do I feel plain here, hmm the crab idea sounds good...

:) Mayo, mustard, a few drops of tabasco, salt and pepper. I then like to garnish with tiny slices of pickle, pimento, olive slices, parsley sprigs and paprika. Not all garnishes at once unless you want to. Oh and sometimes if you can get it caviar or the cheap red caviar

Whats in your deviled eggs, besides the usual eggs, mustard, mayo, s&p and paprika?

Bingo - I also use a little juice from some pickle relish but that's not all the time. I like my deviled eggs basic. Boring I know - but that's just one thing that has to be the same - especially at holiday time and 4th of July :LOL:

Its funny when you make them and no matter what you put in them you never make enough. you seem to think I should have made some more.

Its funny when you make them and no matter what you put in them you never make enough. you seem to think I should have made some more.

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are always the first thing to go at any picnic.....it doesn't matter how many you have!!!!

Sweet relish that has been blended smooth into the yolks, mustard, mayo, salt and pepper. The tobasco option sounds really nice, I use tobasco in my mustard potato salad!

I generally use the basics and a few 'chefy' ones-whatever my heart desires-usually some heat to them... I agree w/bigjim-make 'em-take'em and they are the first thing to go at a gathering...cheap and easy

depends on the day but mayo spicy mustard s&p and paprika are standards.

maybe bacon, or pickle relish, or smoked salmon or blue or feta cheese.

a bit of horseradish

and some chives, some white wine vinegar.

269537786_wrNRk-M.jpg

Back
Top Bottom