Another NYT Clay Baker...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoeV

Washing Up
IF nothing else, I'm tenacious about stopping in every thrift shop in town, while searching for cooking and baking items. Today I hit a double play with a clay baker for $6.99 and a pasta maker for $6.49. The funny part of this is that while at the Italian Deli buying some dried sausages for a fishing trip this weekend, I was looking at the pasta machines, and this model was $44.99. I held my ground just knowing that if I waited long enough, that I would find one at a grarage sal or the Thrift Store. The Schlemmertopf 839 clay baker goes for about $39.00 on Amazon.

img_696454_0_552a892022f63d7695c78b8233556e03.jpg

The neatest part of this lay baker is that I can fit 3 closed pots in my oven to make 3 loaves of NYT bread t one time.

Joe

:) Man! You lucked out big time. How do you use the clay bakerto bake bread? I picked up a brand new Romertopf for five bucks at a thrift store in Texas.

Nice finds, two of my favorite thrift shops closed in the last month, out of the blue. I wil have to go looking a bit farther away for some new ones to frequent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom