This is very nice!!
- 1 cup oats
- half a cup cold-pressed olive oil
- 8 tablespoon (1 pkt) macerated dates
- one and a half - two cups mashed bananas (about 8 small bananas)
- half a cup soya flour
- half a cup rice flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- half a cup soya milk
1) Blend the oats in a food processor to form a fine powder. Add the olive oil, dates and mashed bananas and blend until smooth.
2) Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse the mixture to form a dropping consistency (add a little more soya milk if needed).
3) Pour into a greased loaf tin and bake at 160 degrees celsius for 60-70 minutes. Preparation time: 60-70 minutes for baking