"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Breads, Pizza & Sandwiches
Old 03-08-2008, 03:57 AM   #21
The Fodd proccessor working really well. Im putting dry ingrediants first then water with yeast in it and proccess till forms a ball ... about 60-90 seconds like book says. the bread is working really well, despit the VERY reduced kneeding time, so id recomend just doing this. I use the plastic dough hook never the blade.

alisontomsmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 05:01 AM   #22
Assistant Cook
I wasn't clear before so - while I've done pizza dough a few times and the plastic blade is perfect, if you're doing scones, the metal blade works better as you really want to break up the cold butter into the flour.

JimInHolland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:48 PM   #23
Executive Chef
Originally Posted by alisontomsmum View Post
this one...
Buy Kenwood Chrome Food Processor. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .
but dont know how well it will kneed dough with its "dough tool"!!!Any advice?
I've done it with my cuisinart but not all that much. I like the beating of the bread myself, it relieves stress and works the arms too
I love the looks of this machine you showcased, is it strong like a Cuisinart, I should maybe ask if it's comparable? I also can use my KitchenAide for kneading the bread too, but also, don't much, again, preferring ye ole arms.

...Trials travel best when you're taking the transportation known as prayer...SLRC
LEFSElover is offline   Reply With Quote