Favorite cereal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not a big cereal eater. I got tiered of t because every Sunday morning when I was still at home we had cereal for breakfast. But sometimes I get a craving for it. My favorites are: Cookie Crisp, Honey Nut Cheerios, Honey Bunches of Oats, & Fruity Pebbles.

I am really not a cereal fan, but if I had to pick one it would probably be Life. Corn Chex are pretty good too.

I'm right the opposite SC. I don't like milk in my cereal unless I'm eating Cookie Crisp. I just have an aversion to milk as it is & if I don't eat the cereal fast enough it gets soggy. UGH!

You are hard pressed to beat a simple bowl of Cornflakes with ice-ice-cold milk with honey drizzled on top, and maybe some sliced banana.

Also hard to beat is some tropical muesli with a heap of greek style natural yoghurt, maybe drizzled with a bit of honey.

But then again I couldn't be of scottish background without saying PORRIDGE!!! Piping hot, sloppy or really runny...it doesn't matter as long as it has heaps and heaps of brown sugar. And maybe some cinnamon.

Growing up, I think the only cereal I didn't like was plain corn flakes. My favorite then was Life. Now, I love Shredded Wheat, the large biscuits. I also love Grape Nuts, which I hated as a kid. A bowl of raisin bran fils the belly quite nicely as well. Then there are the granolas, and whole grain cereals.

I should give up on these 'favorites' threads. I love almost everything.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Apple Jacks, Fruit loops and Sugar smacks are all great but,
I'd much rather have a nice bowl of "malt o meal" made with real milk and topped with more milk, brown sugar and LOTS of melted butter...

!!

We have Wheat Bix and other identical types of cereals under different names from different companies.

In fact its probably what I'm having for breakfast tommorow.

Back
Top Bottom