First REAL loaf of bread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think that this just might be the perfect excuse to have a rolling pin in the bathroom!

I keep my tube of medicine. on my nightstand. When I think I have gotten the very last drop out of it, I get the rolling pin and roll it across the tube on the kitchen counter. I can get a good 10-15 more applications out of it. Then I cut it in half, open each half and get even more. At $105.00 per tube, I make sure I get every last drop. And in the winter I can use two, sometimes three tubes a month. I may not have to pay for it, but that doesn't mean I don't understand the cost. :angel:

If you think about it, the edge of the vanity counter top that I use is a tool. It just happens to be right there where I brush my teeth so I don't have to go get a different tool to do the job.

That's just too logical for me:wacko:

If you think about it, the edge of the vanity counter top that I use is a tool. It just happens to be right there where I brush my teeth so I don't have to go get a different tool to do the job.

This from the guy who stores his Kitchenaid above the commode. :rolleyes:

I checked out our vanity counter, no sharp edges on which to squeeze the toothpaste. I'm going for the bench scraper. Second in command is the rolling pin.

Last edited:
This from the guy who stores his Kitchenaid above the commode. :rolleyes:

It's not above the commode. It's in a cabinet across the room.

I checked out our vanity counter, no sharp edges on which to squeeze the toothpaste. I'm going for the bench scraper. Second in command is the rolling pin.

Bench scrapers and rolling pins would work but you should really look into an old style ringer washer. It's ideal for squeezing the last drop of toothpaste out of any tube.

Bench scrapers and rolling pins would work but you should really look into an old style ringer washer. It's ideal for squeezing the last drop of toothpaste out of any tube.

Oh sure. Embed your disclaimer in my post so no one sees it!

I distinctly remember someone's commode being smashed by a Kitchenaid falling on it, by the name of AndyM. It may have been another AndyM. It was truly a legendary tale!

I don't have room for a ringer washer in our bathroom :(

Back
Top Bottom