Homemade bread, your favorite recipe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your comment made me think of these sweet rolls.

Orange Sweet Rolls Recipe : Ree Drummond : Food Network

Next time you are messing about with a batch of bread dough cut off a hunk and make a small pan of these. Think of it as more of a process than a recipe! :yum:
I'm going to have to give that recipe a try. The bakery in the small town where my grandma lived made this "orange ring" which was baked in an angel food pan. We have tried to copycat that recipe many times, but did not think to use marmalade. My grandma would go to the bakery and bring the "orange rolls" home in a white box tied with string...one of those elusive food memories.

I'm going to have to give that recipe a try. The bakery in the small town where my grandma lived made this "orange ring" which was baked in an angel food pan. We have tried to copycat that recipe many times, but did not think to use marmalade. My grandma would go to the bakery and bring the "orange rolls" home in a white box tied with string...one of those elusive food memories.

When we made orange rolls, we would chop the marmalade into small bits and spread on the sweet dough with chopped walnuts. Bake and drizzle with orange flavored glaze when cooled.

This looks good. Will try it next week for a change. I use honey in cooking instead of sugar as we used to have bee hives and I love the taste.
Thanks for the recipe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom