ISO Pampered Chef bread pan instructions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
Hey, y'all! I am looking for the instructions/recipe for bread in the Pampered Chef "tube" pans. You might know what I mean. Those that are about 9" tall and 3" in diameter and come in a heart, flower and star shape.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Hey, y'all! I am looking for the instructions/recipe for bread in the Pampered Chef "tube" pans. You might know what I mean. Those that are about 9" tall and 3" in diameter and come in a heart, flower and star shape.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Hi, Katie. I have one. Did you just want the recipe, or the whole thing? I could scan it and email it to you. Let me know.

Hello I too am purchase a new Pampered Chef Valtrompia Bread Tube (Star) Pan at a garage sale only the instructions were missing. Does any have any information on how to use it and also I know of a recipe for the tube that is a garlic bread spread, some ingredients it consists of is paramsean & italian seasoning I believe and I have had no luck finding that recipe on the pampered chef site. Does anyone know of the recipe I am looking for. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hello!
I also am looking for directions and recipes to use with Pampered Chef bread pans. Can you help me?
Thanks!

Wow. I keep hearing about this Pampered Chef cookware, but I've always avoided it (like I do with any other MLM's)

The idea that you can't use a standard bread recipe in one of their bread pans is, well, pretty astonishing...

Back
Top Bottom