Need help please!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, when do you get to return the favor?:huh:

But you just might be able to, without being mean spirited about it. You might call them and suggest that you share a Thanksgiving meal with them, at their house. Then, volunteer to bring what you want to bring. That leaves them with the cost and task of preparing the turkey, the stuffing, and other such items. Of course, don't do this unless they can roast the bird as well as you can.;)

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Normally I'd say that was an excellent idea, but this family I don't think would have anything I'd be interested in eating let alone Thanks Giving meal!! :wacko:

Brilliant! It's good to know I'm not the only one with creative ideas around here. :LOL:

I was going to suggest that me, Middie and Homecook do a road trip and show up very hungry with deelady. I'll even bring a bottle of "Two Buck Chuck" so we don't look like moochers. We can be back in Cleveland in a couple of hours and deelady can be vindicated (not to mention we can be fed as well!).

Joseph the Creative

:ROFLMAO: great idea!! but like I said above, I doubt they would have anything worth eating...not even worth 2 buck-chuck!!!:LOL::LOL:

as far as people showing up last minute........it's ok but if you have 3 children and they're hungry do you eat your hosts out of house and home?????? No, you stop on the way over, get a pizza or burgers and eat them in the car........make them clean up after themselves.......if you really are good friends you get enough for everybody........and share.......then it doesn't hurt so much when the scarf down the candy bowl..........they'd better me glad that my gummi bears were not in that bowl.......I really don't share those guys with just anyone.........

I almost cried when I saw them scarfing down my beloved dark chocolate with almonds!!:cry::cry:

And don't worry Auntie Expat if I ever drop by your home I'll be sure to step away from the gummy bears!! ;)

deelady.........you're one of the first people that I would share them with :):)........but I do love them and CAHN'T find them you know where........if 3 rugrats came over and scavenged all of them............they'd be on milk cartons along with their parents..........

deelady.........you're one of the first people that I would share them with :):)........but I do love them and CAHN'T find them you know where........if 3 rugrats came over and scavenged all of them............they'd be on milk cartons along with their parents..........

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL: too funny!

And thanks for sharing your gummies...should I leave the red ones at least for you??? ;) Or you one of the rebel types that go for the greens??

Normally I'd say that was an excellent idea, but this family I don't think would have anything I'd be interested in eating let alone Thanks Giving meal!! :wacko:
and you'd have to say blessings
along with the 3 rugrats and we know that you wouldn't really have your heart in it...............and they ate all your chocolate with the almonds.......that's unforgiveable............nope invite them over for Thanksgiving liver and onions...............they kids will thank you.......thank you..........thank you..........as in NOT< NOT NOT

Back
Top Bottom