"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Breads, Pizza & Sandwiches

Old 11-12-2008, 06:30 PM   #11
Head Chef

You all are so silly! Enjoy the new toys, Joe. I understand totally!!!

Old 11-12-2008, 06:36 PM   #12
Senior Cook

Joe V. you should change your name to the Bread Man. Man, you are serious about this thing. I give you all the props. Thanks for the tutorial on breadmaking. I am inching towards confronting the "bread demon". I purchased my yeast over the weekend.

Old 11-12-2008, 09:42 PM   #13
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni1948 View Post
Joe V. you should change your name to the Bread Man. Man, you are serious about this thing. I give you all the props. Thanks for the tutorial on breadmaking. I am inching towards confronting the "bread demon". I purchased my yeast over the weekend.
Go forth with courage and SAF Instant Yeast.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:47 PM   #14
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to kitchenelf
Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilver View Post
Oh shut up!!!!!

I mean...I mean...gosh, that was rude!

"Count yourself...you ain't so many" - quote from Buck's Daddy
kitchenelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:59 AM   #15
Master Chef

Joe, this is given with the highest compliment..........you are Da Rockin' Doughboy of DC!!! :):)
Old 11-13-2008, 07:16 AM   #16
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitchenelf View Post

I mean...I mean...gosh, that was rude!
No, no, no, no... I LMAO when I read that, because it's my middle daughter's favorite saying in a conversation. I'll say something which astonishes her, and the immediate reply is "Oh shut up." It's her way of saying "Wow" or "Oh, really?"

No offense taken here, because I know exactly what was meant by that statement.

I better get off this 'puter and get my truck ready for work. Bye!
Old 11-13-2008, 07:20 AM   #17
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatgirl View Post
Joe, this is given with the highest compliment..........you are Da Rockin' Doughboy of DC!!! :):)
Gosh, what a compliment. BTW, I'll be signing autographs on store napkins in front of the bread rack at the Speedway gas station in Mentor, Ohio on Sunday morning from 7:00 a.m. until they chase me out. Get there early in case the manager is in a foul mood or hung over from the night before. He doesn't know I'm going to be there. it will be a surprise, kind of like Bobby Flay does on his throwdowns. Won't he be surprised to have a celebrity in his filling station store????
Old 11-13-2008, 08:50 AM   #18
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeV View Post
Gosh, what a compliment. BTW, I'll be signing autographs on store napkins in front of the bread rack at the Speedway gas station in Mentor, Ohio on Sunday morning from 7:00 a.m. until they chase me out. Get there early in case the manager is in a foul mood or hung over from the night before. He doesn't know I'm going to be there. it will be a surprise, kind of like Bobby Flay does on his throwdowns. Won't he be surprised to have a celebrity in his filling station store????
YOu are too funny...........:):)
Old 11-13-2008, 09:03 AM   #19
Executive Chef

Quote:
No, no, no, no... I LMAO when I read that, because it's my middle daughter's favorite saying in a conversation. I'll say something which astonishes her, and the immediate reply is "Oh shut up." It's her way of saying "Wow" or "Oh, really?"

No offense taken here, because I know exactly what was meant by that statement.

I better get off this 'puter and get my truck ready for work. Bye!
Quote:
Cool. If I leave now, I'll definately get there in time and be able to catch 8 hours sleep.
Will you sign my loaf????
Old 11-13-2008, 01:42 PM   #20
Senior Cook

Quote:
Hey "Doughboy of DC" which Speedway??? The one by the freeway, by Lakeshore or by Heisley?? Inquiring minds want to know. This I've got to see. I take it your wife will still be out of town?

Barb

Tags
None