The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

breadmantalking

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone:

I just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am an amateur baker who is going through the process of becoming professional. I especially like baking bread but not only. Very relaxing at the end of the day, and it fills the house with a wonderful aroma!! Also, like to cook. Mostly use fresh ingredients as I try to stay away from processed food. It is more satisfying and definitely healthier, too. I am looking forward to learning a lot and to asking some questions, or just contributing.
Hope to hear from you soon.
All the best,

breadmantalking :chef:

Hello everyone:

I just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am an amateur baker who is going through the process of becoming professional. I especially like baking bread but not only. Very relaxing at the end of the day, and it fills the house with a wonderful aroma!! Also, like to cook. Mostly use fresh ingredients as I try to stay away from processed food. It is more satisfying and definitely healthier, too. I am looking forward to learning a lot and to asking some questions, or just contributing.
Hope to hear from you soon.
All the best,

breadmantalking :chef:

Well then, you can help me with my question i will be posting on the forums in a few minutes... haha thanx

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom