What do you put on ham sandwiches?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Theres that yellow BBq sauce

Well i like my ham cooked with brown sugar and pineapple and cloves. But then i slice it thick and put it on Rye seeded bread, miracle whip, beer and brats mustard, the kind with horsey radish, tomato, lettuce and swiss cheese. But if ya like it toasted leave off the lettuce an tomatoes hahhahaha yummy! Having ham tomorrow ! Happy Easter Everyone! Dont forget to vote 5 stars!

Last edited:
:chef: Hi,

I like my HamSandwich with Tomato puree, Ham, canned mushrooms, gherkin and dutch Cheese. And this all together I put in the oven....:chef: :mrgreen:

It´s so wunderfull tasty... Try it!!:excl:

Tanja

:) I like Black Forest Ham most then all the others on dark rye, swiss or cheddar or both grilled with mayo and mustard.

Its pretty good on a fresh croissant also.
Dont forget a nice dill pickle.

Mustard and more mustard. Preferably on sourdough bread, but whole wheat will do. Sometimes, I will just slather the mustard on the ham and eat it all by itself. :D Today, I bought some Smoky Garlic Mustard from the Country Cupboard in Virginia City, NV. I will have to try it on ham.

A nice smoked ham with Dijon mustard mixed with some honey and some dried italian/mixed herbs (the packet stuff) with some finely sliced red onion, lettuce, cheese on some dark rye bread.

Back
Top Bottom