Nutella chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grew up eating Nutella! My parents are from Italy and I never realized other Americans had never heard of it until I got made fun of in middle school for having a Nutella sandwich for lunch :-( Those same people are raving about it now!!! :-p

Nutella is just one of the best food in the world. I go crazy for it...my friend even sent me a box of nutella when i was in the Philippines:).it goes with anything,.crackers, pancakes.crepes,bread ect..it's jut WONDERFUL!

I was playing with chocolate cups for a while, until the scales told me to stop. Similar to peanut butter cups but adding in different items. i.e. strawberry preserves, orange marmalade. I grabbed the Nutella one day and never looked back. I still make them about once a year at Christmas. I melt dark chocolate, pour into buttered mini muffin tins add a dollop of Nutella and cover with more melted chocolate. Chill, dump and eat.

Nutella

I found Nutella good but uninspiring. It is too rich and a bit "industrial" in flavor.....I'd rather have a good chocolate bar.

Back
Top Bottom