1 month and 4 days until my son's wedding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
... after a rather upsetting incident at my father's 80th birthday party that knocked me for a loop- I can say that I am once again standing strongly on 2 feet and solid ground!!- Weebles wobble but they don't fall down;) !!
Miss you all and am so glad I can always drop in for a laugh and safe place!!!Love and energy, Vicki

Vicki,
This last month will fly bye and then things will get back to normal. Once it's over you can sit back, give a deep sigh and relax and just remember all the beautiful and good thing it brought all of you. When I look back now, as much as I liked my son's-in-law to be, I really hated to lose my girls..Oh but now, am I glad I did:) I now have two more sons and in all 6 grandkids who are the very best things in life..I now love both those young men for themselves and the beautiful grandkids they helped give to us. Sure there were moments I could have moved to a cabin in the woods and hid forever, but now, no way would I consider anything other than my family.
It's going to be a beautiful wedding and with your daughter singing, all I can say is enjoy it all and to heck with anything or anyone who dares to intrude on a special moment in your life.

kadesma

Vicki, enjoy the next few weeks. And I hope you did as I suggested and kept a journal. You will read it many years from now and will enjoy every word. Just make sure you have some tissues beside you as you read.

All the planning takes so much time, but the "moment" goes by in the blink of an eye. Treasure every second.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom