1 Point for Everything You Don't Eat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4 for me - I counted liver although I will eat a pate - just not liver itself (yech-shudder).

Goodness taxy - snails are cheap! 4 to 5 $ for the can of which you can make four servings as a starter... (although my girlfriend and I made a meal of it for two)

Also if they were rubbery - like almost all seafood/shellfish - they were - in all probability - overcooked.

I find escargot kinda tasteless, except for that wonderful, garlicky sauce. I would prefer mushrooms in that sauce. I have had various kinds of sea snails that were tasty. The escargots that one gets in a resto just don't seem worth the money. Aren't the ones in a can overcooked? I find most canned food is overcooked or pushing overcooked. That's okay for some stuff though.

I scored a six, but one of the items, bananas, I am allergic to. I love bananas, but can't eat them -- well, unless cooked into something, like banana bread, and then, only in moderation.

CD

I find escargot kinda tasteless, except for that wonderful, garlicky sauce. I would prefer mushrooms in that sauce. I have had various kinds of sea snails that were tasty. The escargots that one gets in a resto just don't seem worth the money. Aren't the ones in a can overcooked? I find most canned food is overcooked or pushing overcooked. That's okay for some stuff though.

Escargot has either been amazing, or gross in my experience. It depends on the snails, and who prepares the escargot, I guess.

CD

5 for me.

Liver, ketchup, snails, tofu, and nutella. I've tried to like liver a few times over the years, but I. Just. Can't.

Back
Top Bottom