...or so the article says.
I was happy to see my fave "In N Out" on the list.
15 Top Burgers
1. All-American Drive-In - Long Island, N.Y.
A famous and delicious "double double" for only $2.10? Fantastic!
2. Chris Madrid's - San Antonio
Try the "Tostada Burger" with refried beans, chips, cheddar and salsa.
3. CityGrille - Denver
Go high-end with a Steakburger, or local with a Buffaloburger.
4. Dick's Drive-In - Seattle
It's all about their famous special sauce with zingy bits of pickle.
5. Goldyburgers - Chicago
Serving 'em up hot, huge and cheesy since 1926
6. In-N-Out Burger - Los Angeles
The perennial favorite also won in Vegas, OC and San Diego.
7. Jack's Old Fashion Hamburger - South Florida
Hand-shaped, charbroiled perfection served up your way
8. O'Connell's Pub - St. Louis
Juicy, charbroiled nine-ounce burgers for more than 40 years
9. Peter Luger - New York
Prime dry-aged beef and signature steak sauce from a famed steak house
10. Roaring Fork - Phoenix
Try the "Big-*** Burger" stacked high with green chiles.
11. Stanich's - Portland, Ore.
Try the amazing "Special" topped with a fried egg, ham, bacon and cheese.
12. Tessaro's - Pittsburgh
Fresh meat ground daily in-house and flame-broiled on a hardwood grill
13. Thurman Cafe - Columbus, Ohio
Thurman Burger = a 3/4 lb patty, ham, mozzarella and American Cheese
14. Val's Burgers - San Francisco
You think you can handle the One-Pound Behemoth at Val's?
15. 96th St. Steakburgers - Indianapolis
Perfection with ground steak cuts and buns grilled with mustard