2009 is not off to a good start...lol...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Trish for sharing your "Horrible No Good" start off to 2009..........I'm so sorry and hope that things look up for you........no excuse for the insensitive "driver--and that term is used very wrecklessly" that hurt you........I hope that a guilty conscience keeps her awake

Sounds like that old woman may not be on the up & up - maybe she is not licensed. Funny she should "hit and run" then turn herself in. Perhaps her driving days are over - I hope so. Babe - SO sorry about your computer...I just subscribed to an online backup service because my laptop is getting a little creaky, and the heat and humidity here are really hard on electronics. I just don't want to wake up some morning and find all my artwork, photos, source materials gone. Trish - hope you are feeling better, and that everything is resolved as it should be.

How did I miss this???:ohmy:Are you ok?? Wow, I'm so sorry to hear this! Are the cops going to contact you on the status?

Sheesh some people....I wonder how they sleep at night!!??:mad:

sore...but OK! I've had tooooo many things that I've had to do the last few days so I haven't been able to sit and Do nothing like the dr told me to do... oh well, tomorrow I'll follow orders!

I'm sure it will. I am going to clean up from last night and then hit the couch for the rest of the day! And I must say I am looking forward to the "DO NOTHING" part of it!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom